New Blog!

Thanks for stopping by...I have a new updated blog! Please come and check it out at

www.chellenicole.com

See you there!

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Audra, Noa, and Rania


It was the coldest day so far in the Northwest today.  But, Audra and her girls were brave and we faced it head on!  We had to take several "warm-up" breaks, for them and for my fingers-but we did it, and we had a lot of fun in the process.

Audra is a beautiful woman that I have been so blessed by.  Not only is she a great co-worker, but she has become a great friend.



She is the mother of two beautiful girls, Noa and Rania!  They were not very excited to have their pictures taken, but they really worked it out.  I wonder if the bribe from their mom helped...







Rania loves her sister!  You can tell by how she watches her.  I loved this moment.  





I told them to hug!  This is what I got instead.  A true moment!



Rania was very careful to not show her teeth when she smiled, but every once in a while she would let a full smile shine through...



Noa just wanted to be done!  But when ever her mom would act crazy behind me, she would start cracking up!  You could see how much they adore there mom!





So, when the girls had had enough, we loaded them in the warm car...and had some fun with Audra!  She was great...



and she was wearing some killer shoes!  Gotta love pink high heels!









One more shot of the shoes...



Audra is a great mom and I loved taking their pictures today.  This was our last one, and it is one of my favorites.  It makes me smile when I see it!



Thanks you guys!  I am so glad we did this today!  Can't wait to show you some more!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea me! I'm so lucky to have you in my life...for several reasons :) Thank you for braving the cold with us, I love the photos! How about a shoe photo day next?!

The girls love the photos too and we did it just in time! XOXO

Anonymous said...

Hi! I am Audra's sister....You can come up to Sitka and take pictures here. All my Friends want their pictures taken to.

Anonymous said...

i love this pictures mom.. and i think that i might love them more than the shoes! oh i said it hahha

Mamareed78 said...

She so hot I gotta wear shades! OW MOMMA!

Audra said...

Okay, my babies are growing up to fast and look so much different even now...time to work us into your schedule...busy girl. Trade you some massage?!

Loves!XOXOX