Sunday was a brisk, but sunny afternoon. Perfect day for taking pictures. I love my job, especially when it involves really fun people to hang out with! This day was no exception.
Lisa and Amy are cousins who are both graduating from high school this year. Their sweet and genuine spirits were refreshing and shines through their beautiful eyes. They might have started out a little nervous...but they definitely got the hang of it.
Let's start with Lisa...
(Click on any photo to see it enlarged.)

Lisa loves photography. Her mom says she is always taking pictures of doors, so when she saw this one, we just had to stop!
She wanted to make sure we didn't miss her shoes! How could we?
Then there was Amy. I had been warned that she might be a little bit shy about having her picture taken. I never really saw that...and especially not in this really cute dress.
She was so easy to get to laugh. I didn't even have to tell her a joke...
Lisa and Pam, and Amy and Anita;
Thank you. I had a lovely afternoon. I am looking forward to showing you the rest of the photos. Enjoy the rest of your year! Congratulations! CLASS OF 09!
















No comments:
Post a Comment