New Blog!

Thanks for stopping by...I have a new updated blog! Please come and check it out at

www.chellenicole.com

See you there!

Monday, November 3, 2008

Fall Family Fun

I think we got lucky with the Johnson family with one of the last dry days of the season!  I was so happy to have beautiful weather to photograph this beautiful family.
*Clicking on the image will enlarge it.



Jen and Todd have their hands full with two very energetic boys.  I was impressed with their patience with their boys.  Carter loved to give me a cheesy smile, but I caught this angelic look for just a second...




Reese is on the move, always!  He is going to be a mover and shaker when he gets older!



It was a pleasure to spend just a little bit of time with Jen and Todd.  They have a peaceful spirit about them.  













A beautiful day, beautiful people...



I love my job!  Thanks Jen and Todd, and Carter and Reese!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I know those people! great Pictures, as always. Everyone looks gorgeous!- Jacy

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, Chelle! These pics came out so beautiful - can't wait to see the rest! You rock! -Jen

Anonymous said...

hytaltuBeautiful family, fantastic pictures - great photographer!

Danielle said...

Love your photos!

Anonymous said...

GREAT PICS AND SO MEANINGFUL TO RETURN TO THE PLACE WHERE IT ALL BEGAN. CHELLE REALLY CAPTURED THE SPIRIT OF YOUR FAMILY. WE ARE BLESSED. MOM