I have been taking some time off this summer. Spending time with the kids while they are home from school. It seems to be going faster than ever! But, at least we have gotten a chance to take a couple of road trips. First stop, Arch Cape, Oregon! It was beautiful there...

My parents were so generous to rent a house right on the water and invite my family and my brother's family out for a whole week. There was a beautiful sunset every night.
The kids went in the water every day and night. It was way too cold for me, but they seemed to not even notice.
It is impossible to ignore Gods' amazing artistry when you see what He can do with a sunset.
I love the sound of the waves. Very healing and relaxing. It represents life to me...the ebb and flow, the in and out, the drama and the beauty.
I was even out for a few early morning walks at low tide, once with my brother trying to help him out with his new camera.
There were so many things to take photos of that I could've spent the whole day doing that and being perfectly happy...but I was there to relax! So, I just got a few shots of some colorful wildlife!
I call this one....Rock Stars! Fun huh?
I would love to look at this every night before I went to bed. It would ensure that I never forget how big God is!
It was a beautiful week and I was so grateful to be able to spend it with my family. Thanks Mom and Dad for making it possible.









1 comment:
I LOVE these pictures!!! You still in my mind are the most talented photograher! :)
Post a Comment