New Blog!

Thanks for stopping by...I have a new updated blog! Please come and check it out at

www.chellenicole.com

See you there!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Jamie and Joey

Last Saturday I had the honor of working as second shooter for a beautiful wedding with my friend Erin.  It turned out to be a wonderful day even though it was a little overcast. (click on any image to see it larger)



Jamie and Joey were fun to be around.  It was a small and peaceful celebration at the magnificent Salish Lodge in Snoqualmie.






Jamie is a beautiful bride.  



...and Joey was a funny groom...but we were able to convince him for one or two serious shots...









Joey was good at making her laugh...








Joey's kids are very sweet and they are going to make a great family.











The flower girl was just darling, and happened to be the daughter of a friend of mine from high school that I haven't seen since we graduated.  What a small world!











Blessings to you guys!  Have a wonderful life together!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Hi Chelle, these images are beautiful!!! I'm sure Erin was thrilled to have you shoot with her. Kate