New Blog!

Thanks for stopping by...I have a new updated blog! Please come and check it out at

www.chellenicole.com

See you there!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Vanessa

Have I mentioned how much I love my job?  I love capturing moments.  I love making people feel beautiful.  I love the editing.  But, most of all, I love meeting people. Vanessa is one of those people who I knew right away was even more beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside, and it shines through her incredible eyes. 
(Click on any image to see it larger) 




I didn't want the shoot to end.  If the sun had hung out for a while longer...we would have been out there!  








Thanks Vanessa!  I had a blast!  Can't wait for the next one!  Hope you enjoy them!

3 comments:

ANGELA HUBBARD | Hubbard Photography said...

These photos are AWESOME! Great work!

Unknown said...

Thank you Chelle!!... It was tremendous working with you!! I love your eye for composure!

Our family chaos said...

It has been a long time. Hope all is well. These pictures turned out amazing. You are so very talented!