New Blog!

Thanks for stopping by...I have a new updated blog! Please come and check it out at

www.chellenicole.com

See you there!

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Logan is three!

It is so hard to believe that I have been shooting Logan for three years now...It has passed by quickly.  When he shot out of the elevator and hugged my legs, I had to laugh!  He is a fun and charismatic little guy!




Oh and did I mention...quick!  Keeping up with him is almost impossible.  



He was sure talking up a storm this time also!  This is a great age.  




He has great parents too!  They are always ready for some loving as a family!  Can't wait to meet the new member soon!



Logan also learned the value of a dollar, or at least was excited about the bribe that Donovan offered him if he would sit on the steps and smile for me just one last time!



I am so blessed to be able to share in the lives of so many great families!  Thanks Beth and Kevin for giving me the opportunity!  Hope you enjoy the photos!

No comments: