I'am totally in awe over your photography Chelle....WOW! Yuen Lui move over...Chelle is taken over....absolutely stunning girl!!! Thank you so very much Shelly & Donovan. You two are an adorable couple and work extremely well together :)
These pictures are phenomenal!! They are some of the best I have ever seen. I can't wait to see more. Also, you were such a pleasure to work with. Thanks for all the extra family pictures you were willing to take!! And I enjoyed the photography tips that you gave me. Thank you!!! I love your work...and eye!
After visiting your site and seeing all the spctacular photos that are there, I am sure you ar on your way to a long career as a photographer. What an eye you have!!! Even though I was most interested to see Leah and Kyle's photos I feel like you captured each and every person and I feel like I know hos their day went!!!!Wonderful job!!!!
7 comments:
Beautiful photos! I'm looking forward to seeing the rest. I think this wedding went very very well. Good job teammate!
I'am totally in awe over your photography Chelle....WOW! Yuen Lui move over...Chelle is taken over....absolutely stunning girl!!!
Thank you so very much Shelly & Donovan. You two are an adorable couple and work extremely well together :)
These pictures are phenomenal!! They are some of the best I have ever seen. I can't wait to see more. Also, you were such a pleasure to work with. Thanks for all the extra family pictures you were willing to take!!
And I enjoyed the photography tips that you gave me. Thank you!!! I love your work...and eye!
YOUR VERY GIFTED . THESE PICTURES
ARE BEAUTIFUL. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE REST.
I just loved theses pics! I want to get married again just so i can have you take pics! Wonderful job!
After visiting your site and seeing all the spctacular photos that are there, I am sure you ar on your way to a long career as a photographer. What an eye you have!!! Even though I was most interested to see Leah and Kyle's photos I feel like you captured each and every person and I feel like I know hos their day went!!!!Wonderful job!!!!
The photos of Kyle and Leah are stunning...absolutely stunning.
Post a Comment