New Blog!

Thanks for stopping by...I have a new updated blog! Please come and check it out at

www.chellenicole.com

See you there!

Friday, June 13, 2008

Skittles

The kids and I were so excited to have a chance to go the beach today.  It felt like a very cold summer day, but the sun was shining.  This little princess was having so much fun on the shore that I just had to take her picture.






Her pretty pink collar with the rhinestone 'S' was a pretty good clue that her humans really loved her!








Thanks for letting me shoot her.  She was a ball full of energy...but, oh so cute! If her humans check out this blog and want copies, just leave a comment with an email address and I will get in contact with you.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SkittleS!!!! So cute!! i hope that those people on te beach look at them though.... he/she is such a cute little doG!!